# Manage orders
Whenever a customer buys something from your online shop, it appears as a new order in your DG1 platform. To open your Orders page, navigate to your DG1 admin panel and select ORDERS in the SHOP section.
On the Orders page you can see the list of existing orders and their details. To manage the overview of details, click View options and select the data you would like to display or hide by checking the preferred options.
You can also filter orders according to each column by entering values in the fields just below the column headers and clicking Filter . Example: To filter your orders by status, click the gray field under the Status column header, select a status, for instance Ordered, and click Filter in the header. To remove filters and view all orders in your shop, click Reset .
# On this page
# View order
The View button allows you to see the details of each order, which are arranged in five tabs:
- The General tab provides an overview of basic details about an order, such as the user’s email, ordered sum, taxes, status of the order, shipping costs, discount, payment provision, the date when the order was placed as well as any notes.
The Ordered items section gives you an overview of all the products within the selected order, where you can also modify information about the ordered product using the Edit button.
Note: any changes made to the product will be saved in the catalog section of your shop, which means that you will be modifying all the products of that type, not just the one in the order.
The Transactions section provides information about the payment, such as the Payment method used, Payment status and paid Amount. For a more detailed overview of payment details, click View in the Actions column.
- In the Shipping & billing tab you can find information about the selected Shipping method and a detailed overview of the Shipping address and the Billing address.
- In the Shop user tab you can see and modify details about the shop user or examine and modify all the previous orders placed by that user.
- The Discounts tab provides information about the discounts and promotions that were applied to this specific order.
- The History tab shows changes in the order status with the time and date when the status was changed, along with any notes pertaining to the specific order that you are viewing.
# Edit order
With the Edit button you can modify the details of each order, arranged in the same five tabs as with the View order functionality, but with specific editing options in the General and Shipping & billing tabs. To modify the selected order, click Edit .
# General tab
Order status – in this field you can manually change the status of the order to Cancelled, Confirmed, Sent, Completed or Refunded.
The Order in progress status is automatically set when the user has gone through the payment gate on your checkout page and changes to Ordered when the purchase was completed. All other statuses can be changed manually. The Cancelled status is for your reference only – the actual cancellation with the payment refund must be done separately.
Email and Order note – In case a customer reaches out to you to tell you that they have not yet received the order confirmation email, you can resend the email by modifying the Email address (if necessary), adding a custom message in the Order note field (optional) and clicking Resend order email , which you need to confirm with OK, before it is sent out.
- Ordered items – in this section of the Edit order page you can change the Quantity and Final price of each ordered product. In the Actions column you can also remove the product from the order by clicking Delete or Delete and return to stock . To confirm both actions, click OK.
- Transactions – this section provides information about the payment, such as the Payment method, Payment status and Amount. For a more detailed overview of payment details, click View in the Actions column.
# Shipping & billing tab
This tab provides information about the selected Shipping method and allows you to edit the following information of the selected order:
- Tracking information – here you can edit and set the Tracking URL and the Tracking number for the order. You can also select the Send tracking email checkbox if you wish to send your customer an email with tracking information.
- Shipping address – this section provides information about the address, to which the order will be shipped, which you can edit and change if necessary.
- Billing address – this section provides information about the address, to which the invoice for the order will be sent, which you can edit and change if necessary.
# Shop user tab
The Shop user tab provides info about the shop user. In the User’s order history you can either View or Edit all the previous orders placed by that user.
# Discounts tab
The Discounts tab provides information about the discounts and promotions that were applied to this specific order. You cannot edit any information about the discounts, only see which ones have been used for a particular order, if any.
# History tab
The History tab shows changes in the order status with the time and date when the status was changed, along with any notes pertaining to the specific order that you are viewing. You cannot edit any information here, only view the Order status history of the selected order.